Sunday, March 17, 2013

#54 Pissing Me Off...

assalamualaikum...

STICKY NOTE !
AKU AKAN GUNA ENGLISH UNTUK POST NI DUE TO SOME FACTOR ! SO, PLEASE DON'T WORRY BECAUSE I CAN GUARANTEE YANG UOLLS AKAN FAHAM COZ MUET AKU DAPAT BAND 2 JE PUN :D

WOHOO! tulisan merah macam gangster/ah long nak kasi warning kat customer yang tak bayar loan...!!
well..sorry if my post title disturbing uolls..as the matter of fact I AM very pissed right now just because one or two things..
actually i do afraid if someone will say...
  ''ya allah, tak baik tulis macam tu...'' 
or
''dah tak de idea lah tu nak tulis tajuk ape..''
or
''pakai je tudung tapi cara penulisan langsung tak menggambarkan perwatakan seorang muslimah....''  
but hey..it's just my perception...i do believe people out there aren't think so NEGATIVE just like i imagine just now...am i right ? i do right ? am I....? krikk krikk*

anyway and anyhow...aku belum tulis lagi ape benda yang buat kan aku marah sangat-sangat...okay here's the things that really makes me feel i wanna do some kickboxing today..haha just kidding...

people keep telling me that I'm Fat for the entire day ! why do people keeps telling me the same thing over and over again ! including my own boyfriend and my boyfriend's best friend and just now my uncle say ''along gemok...!'' jeez thanks guys..i'm feeling fully motivated right now..i really do ! well,  it's not like i'm not aware that i DO gain some weight for this few months...I DO AWARE..i really do...it's just..the food keep asking me to eat them whenever i was in the kitchen..so i just can't never resisted the ''offer''...

soon, if my boyfriend and his best friend texts or calls me and saying about my body weight i will just simple saying this to them....''do you have any problem with my current body weight, ORANG TUA...?'' why orang tua, it's because they coloured their hair and to me people colouring their hair just because wanted to hide their UBAN due to age factor..including my boyfriend even though he's just 20's..i don't care as long as his colouring his hair, i'll consider it as HIDING HIS UBAN...well, my boyfriend hair colour is red, while his friend highlight his hair with GRAY...till now i'm still wondering what was in his mind when he decided to highlight his hair with GRAY, he's looks nothing like OLD people walking around and have some fun with young girl (his girlfriend) at Dataran Pahlawan...his hair makes he looks like a weirdo to me..!! and for uolls info, he's just 24...not that OLD compared to HIS appearence ! puhaha !

 i really want to share  with uolls how weird his hair was, but i didn't found his facebook, at first, but just now ! i found his facebook...hahaha REVENGED TIME !! this is for messing around with my body weight !! (=_=) hahaha i been waiting for this day to come for a long..long time guys !!! *killer aura*

this is my current special friend..oow isn't his cute..duh ! whatever (=.=)

and this is his weird friend....weird isn't it..well atleast it looks weird to me..OLD PEOPLE !(=.=)

thank god i'm writing in english and both of them doesn't know i have a blog or i will be busted, and i wish they will never found my blog.....!!

next is, my twitter account are not fuctional today...i don't know if that blue bird are not working only at my house or other people house or other countries houses...or is it because my broadband running so slow today...? i don't really know about that but the most important is...why the heck is it happened today...! why ?? why ?? i need to reply some of my friend DMs a.s.a.p !! it's an important DM's !! it really do !! and plus i need to change my twitcon, demmit ! they better fixed the problem or i swear i will deactivated my account...okay...it's a lie ! how can i deactivated my account, so far i don't have a guts to deactivated both my facebook and twitter account..muehehehe !

*sigh*

that's all...hehe...that's the only thing that pissing me off today...haha sorry ! it's not a big deal for uolls but it is a big deal to me...especially about the weight and stuff...!

oow thanks coz willingly read my blogs, i really appreciated that, even though i knew some of uolls will rate this blog as a piece of junks with all story in it also like a piece of CRAPS ! but atleast my blog have it's own rate rather than some that doesn't have any... :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

latest news !
current kerjaya : mengacau orang & student practical

credit to

background : kemetot chomel
freebies : cikin